The Max Spread Brass Path & Area Light is our most popular path light. It projects a large 16′ diameter region of illumination (30% greater than most of our other path lights). This large beam spread allows you to save money since the lights can be positioned farther apart. With solid brass construction and pro-grade internal components, we’re proud to offer a lifetime warranty with this fixture.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid brass construction for lifetime durability.
- There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel.
- Accepts halogen or LED G4 lamp – housed under a clear polycarbonate enclosure (Bulb Sold Separatly).
- Underside of the shade coated with white reflective paint for higher light output.
- Choose from 4′ standard or 25′ hub ready 16AWG, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- 1″ thick unbendable stem.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance.
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit – prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add color matching 6″, 12″, to 24″ extension (or telescopic) risers to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Powered by safe-to-use, low-voltage (12V) current.
- Requires a VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately)
- UL & cUL Listed