When you don’t want it to leak (and you want it to last) there is only one choice in underwater light construction– FORGED BRASS! Forged brass is less porous than cast brass. Starts with one chunk of solid brass that is heated red hot and then forged into this shape– a true heavyweight, quality underwater light for use in fountains and water features. Precisely-engineered brass faceplate screws onto the body and fits onto O-ring for a watertight seal. A pressure fitting seals the opening where the cable enters the fixture. Solid forged brass construction is the best material for underwater use, especially in chlorinated and chemically treated water features where aluminum will corrode. Uses MR16 lamps.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid forged brass construction
- Antique bronze finish
- Uses MR16 Lamp (Not Included)
- 25′ 18AWG, FT2 premium tinned copper lead wire
- Beryllium socket with conductive grease
- Water tight seals — pressure rubber gasket, rubber seal around wire exit. (fully submersible)
- Clear flat glass for maximum light output
- Silicone plug where lead wire exits fixture
- Perfect for placing in fountains, waterfalls, water gardens, ponds, etc.
- Low voltage, 12v AC for safe installation
- Requires VOLT’s® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed